The webinar is planned for September 14th at 5:00 pm Central European Time (8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ET if you live in the US) and it will be hosted on BrightTALK by Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler, with Andrea Volpini, CEO and co-founder of WordLift, as a guest. It is a free, one-hour session on how to create smart content from your WordPress web site. You will learn how with semantically-rich web content you can implement new ways of interacting with your audience using digital personal assistants, chatbots and smart homes devices.
What will the Machine-Friendly Content Webinar be about?
The goal of the webinar is to discover how building a knowledge graph can empower your web content—making it readily available to chatbots, smart crawlers, voice search, and personal digital assistants. You’ll find why making your content machine-friendly can help you optimize your content, so it appears at the top of the search results. And, you’ll learn how making your content intelligent can provide you with actionable business insights and metrics that matter.
Register for Free
TNW Conference is a 2-day tech festival which brings together world-class speakers, tech executives from big companies, promising startups, and investors. The XII edition of the event, organized by The Next Web, will take place in Amsterdam (at the Westerpark), on the 18th and 19th of May.
In 2006 there were just 200 attendees at the first edition of the TNW Conference, and now it’s attended by 15.000 people a day – entrepreneurs, developers, marketing managers, CEOs and policymakers – and 3,500 companies from all over the world.
New in 2017 edition
- T500: a hunt for top 500 Dutch digital talents under 25, who will be invited to the conference and given the opportunity to meet the speakers.
- The Assembly: a discussion between architects of technology, global captains of the industry, and the international community’s policy-makers to focus on the most pressing issues in the world of tech and leadership today.
- The Music Summit: a 3-hour program on the intersection of music and technology made up of a unique combination of tech legends and music pioneers.
Why TNW Conference?
TNW Conference content helps people understand the future of technology and gives actionable insights that can be implemented today.
It has been defined by CNBC as “the most intimate technology Festival on the planet“.
As WordLift, we are going to join TNW Conference as a startup this year. ?
Play Copy is an insightful, concrete and really funny conference about copywriting that took place in Rome on February the 4th at Spazio Talent Garden. Organized by Pennamontata, a creative agency highly specialized in content marketing, Play Copy has a rich agenda that will take the attendees from the basics to the stars. Storytelling, crisis management, case studies, techniques and workshops, all packed in a one-day event. Just a few numbers:
- 13 speakers that shared their experience
- 1 actual magician that delighted all those who work with the magic of words
- 1 final surprise, a wonderful video about this amazing day
- tons of tips and trick to take home: which is exactly what you can expect from such a cool event!
It was a real full immersion for content writers: we were there to grab the secrets of some of the most interesting content marketers in Italy. Also, since we really believe that WordLift can make a huge revolution in content marketing, we joined the event as a sponsor to show to content writers with a quick live demo how we can help them enrich their words and make their content beautiful.
Visit the website of Play Copy to know more.