If you want to leverage on voice search and conversational interfaces to grow the traffic of your website, this video is for you. Making your website talk is really a way to reach a wider audience who is interested in the topics you write about.
In this video, our CEO Andrea Volpini will share with you a series of lessons that we’ve learnt, while doing our experiments to make our website talk with a chatbot.
The talk is organized into three main sections:
- An introduction on linguistic AI, smart content and structured data
- A few tips on conversation design: which means chatbot design, voice search, and key metrics to evaluate your output
- An example of Google Action that we’ve built which is called Sir Jason Link.
What are you going to learn?
During this workshop we will cover:
- why semantically rich, intelligent content is important for artificial intelligence and machine learning applications,
- how to optimize your content for Voice Search and Personal Digital Assistants,
- how to build a chatbot for your website and an app for the Google Assistant, and the discovery of chatbots and key performance indicators to improve them.
Making Websites Talk – The Slide Deck
Find it below ?