If you want to leverage on voice search and conversational interfaces to grow the traffic of your website, this video is for you. Making your website talk is really a way to reach a wider audience who is interested in the topics you write about.
In this video, our CEO Andrea Volpini will share with you a series of lessons that we’ve learnt, while doing our experiments to make our website talk with a chatbot.
The talk is organized into three main sections:
- An introduction on linguistic AI, smart content and structured data
- A few tips on conversation design: which means chatbot design, voice search, and key metrics to evaluate your output
- An example of Google Action that we’ve built which is called Sir Jason Link.
What are you going to learn?
Learn how to use the power of semantic intelligent content to make your website talk and to improve the findability of your content.
During this workshop we will cover:
- why semantically rich, intelligent content is important for artificial intelligence and machine learning applications,
- how to optimize your content for Voice Search and Personal Digital Assistants,
- how to build a chatbot for your website and an app for the Google Assistant, and the discovery of chatbots and key performance indicators to improve them.
This interactive workshop was part of WordCamp Europe 2018 in Belgrade. It leverages on structured data and semantic SEO techniques.
Making Websites Talk – The Slide Deck
Find it below ?