How you can use the tools of tomorrow to advance today?
In this webinar, Emilija Gjorgjevska, Nik Ranger and Jason Barnard share with you how to take advantage of AI tools and ensure that you build future-proof digital strategies. You get a practical overview of the innovative field of Generative AI and how it can affect your SEO and business strategy. It includes a talk about ChatGPT, a sophisticated language model created by OpenAI, and its ability to change how we understand and manage language, including case studies, practical examples and more.
What you can learn from this webinar:
- How can you make generative AI work for your business?
- The secret to ChatGPT is the prompt. What are the tips and tricks for SEO?
- Basic NLP Rules and Principles.
- How you can build great E-E-A-T by using generative AI (with examples)
- Will ChatGPT replace Google? Or will Google change?
Here you can find a few important research papers filtered, with the most valuable, easy-to-understand parts marked for you + some ready-to-use generative AI prompt scripts & logic covering different industries.
- A Categorical Archive of ChatGPT Failures – Ali Borji – February 8, 2023
- Toolformer: Language Models Can Teach Themselves to Use Tools – Meta AI Research – Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- 150 ChatGPT prompts to make you a top 1% copywriter – OpenAI
- 260 ChatGPT Prompts for UX Design – Adam Fard
- 300 ChatGPT Prompts – Unknown Author
- Guide to Promptcraft for AI Art / Images
- DALL-E 2 Prompt Book – Rob Lennon
Organized by Kalicube in partnership with WordLift.