SEO Automation: prepare for the future of SEO
Scale your SEO with Artificial Intelligence and Grow!
Do you want your company to be the leader in using AI for SEO?
Automate your SEO with artificial intelligence and leverage machine learning to scale SEO and achieve your goals.
This is the future of SEO.
Get there before your competition.
What do we do?
1. SEO ANALYSIS
Your path starts from an in-depth SEO analysis of your website to identify aspects that can be improved for better performance.
2. KPI DATA-DRIVEN STRATEGY
Based on the analysis and the results you want to achieve, we will define a customized strategy that will guide you to success on the SERPs that matter to you.
3. SEO AUTOMATION
Start to automate your SEO. Our team will support you every step of the way, and you’ll start seeing results after a few weeks.
4. SEO AT SCALE
Scale your SEO by leveraging AI and machine learning for content creation.
What are the biggest challenges for your business?
Scale the SEO
while keeping costs low, thus increasing the company’s bottom line.
Automate SEO Tasks
to perform recurring tasks and designate your valuable human resources to work on other tasks.
by streamlining and automating workflows and tasks.
Produce periodic reports
to share results, find new opportunities, and measure ROI.
ROAS increased 5 times after the first 2 months and +33% organic traffic after only 2 weeks for a customer in the Healthcare industry.
Knowledge Graph & SEO Optimization
Building a Knowledge Graph is the first step for your company to access a new way of thinking about SEO. A Knowledge Graph is the ideal training set to teach artificial intelligence software that will better understand your content through Natural Language Processing and become a skilled editor by generating content through Natural Language Generation.
A Knowledge Graph is a stepping stone to enter into the future of SEO. But what is it in practice?
What is Knowledge Graph?
The Knowledge Graph is the dynamic infrastructure behind your content that allows it to be eligible for search engines and voice assistants and create well-contextualized and inter-related web pages and articles, turning data into linked data and making the user experience more relevant.
Your Knowledge Graph is interoperable
On the one hand, it is indexed by Google, and on the other hand, it is linked to Wikidata and DBpedia. The concepts mentioned in an article are annotated and linked with massive knowledge bases, such as DBpedia and Wikidata, to provide search engines with crucial information about a specific piece of content and its relevance to particular search intent. Search engines and web crawlers can use this information, now better understood by them, to directly answer user queries.
Structured Data Automation
Our AI allows the recognition and markup of entities at scale. This means better, more scalable, and more precise structured data markup throughout your website. Marked-up entities are also interlinked with the web of data and form your business’s Knowledge Graph.
NLP and AI for better Content Recognition & SEO
We can analyze content using an entirely in-house developed natural language processing engine that supports over 100 languages and assigns a unique identity to the entities mentioned in the text.
Make your work easy by creating content with AI
With Natural Language Generation (NLG) powered by AI, you can generate content, descriptions, and categories, and scale your SEO. You can quickly generate content to populate an entire online store or travel website, create descriptions for catalog items in e-commerce, etc.
Enrich your User Experience with Content Recommendation
You can enrich your content by automatically adding links and context cards to all entities in your vocabulary. In addition, you can use widgets to insert recommendations and cross-references to the latest published content, creating links and making the user experience relevant.
If you have e-commerce, you can have specific widgets, including Product Context Card, Product Navigator, FAQs, etc. to enrich the user experience and increase the sales of your online shop.
Reiterative Monitoring & Reports
SEO is constant work, constantly evolving and optimizing. For this reason, you will periodically receive analysis and reports that will allow you to keep track of the activities carried out and the results achieved and redefine your strategy to be more successful.
You need us if…
- You want to drive growth by automating and scaling SEO;
- You need to automate your SEO tasks to reduce time and optimize your resources;
- You want to engage users and customers and make their experience more relevant;
- You want to have a customized strategy to increase organic traffic to your website;
- You are ready to take your SEO to the next level and leave the competitors behind you.
We are not an SEO agency
WordLift is not an SEO agency. We are a leading Semantic Platform and a team of SEO experts focused on innovating and creating the future of SEO. WordLift is a human-centered AI, our platform learns from human input and collaboration.
WordLift is the first AI-Powered SEO service: a semantic platform that allows you to build your Knowledge Graph and get the most out of your content by adding structured data to your website without the need for technical expertise and extra work.
Our research and development process never stops. That’s why we’re constantly new features to our product and using AI and machine learning to develop new tools to integrate with it and the daily work of our team of SEO experts.
Our successful stories
Anticipate the future and start scaling your SEO
- Contact our team of experts
- Start building your Knowledge Graph and make your content smarter
- Notice the results in terms of traffic and user engagement on your website already after the first few weeks
You don’t need technical skills because we automate your SEO.
What benefits you can get by building and training your Knowledge Graph:
- Structured Data organized in a Custom Knowledge Graph makes your brand much more recognizable through Search Engines (like Google and Bing) which amplify it through advanced features like Knowledge Panels. So that you can quickly gain more visibility;
- Entities stored in the Knowledge Graph can also be enabled as smart automated internal links who further help enhance rankings by signaling to search engines and users the most important pages of the site;
- Content recommendation can be enabled through widgets that provide contextual contents within the website thus improving conversion and time spent on a page;
- Thanks to the connections in the Knowledge Graph, a semantic dashboard can be enabled to read the data in a much-layered way. So that you can discover and find out much more about your users’ journey, habits and needs;
- The underlying Knowledge Graph infrastructure can also be used to fine-tune AI-ML models (like GPT-3) to generate text at scale in a much more refined way. In short, the Knowledge Graph becomes the training dataset for the AI! Train language models that can help you to generate content specifically for your website.