SEO has always been important for e-commerce sites, but in 2020 using structured data has really become crucial to get the best exposure on Google and other search engines.
Why does it matter?
Back in April this year, Google announced that it is now free to sell on Google — and in July free retail listings landed on Google Search. Boom! 💥
Free retail listings on Google Search are really a game-changer, allowing e-commerce sites to get more exposure for their products and increase the CTR.
How can you make Google feature your products on the SERP?
Here is where structured data comes handy. Adding a layer of metadata to all your products allows Google to display them to potential customers. But… how do you add structured data to your products?
Doreid Haddad shares with you best practices, practical tips, and tools to improve your e-commerce SEO through structured data.
What are you going to learn?
Here is the list of subtopics and that Doreid is discusses in this webinar
- Why the best time to sell on Google is NOW
- How to think like a search engine and get more traffic for your e-commerce
- Three pillars to boost SEO for e-commerce sites with semantic technologies
- The expanding role of Structured Data in e-commerce SEO
- Entities and the entity based content model applied to e-commerce sites
- Why building a Product Knowledge Graph can be crucial to your e-commerce in terms of findability
- Case Study
Who is Doreid Haddad?
SEO Expert and Digital Marketing Specialist, Doreid works at WordLift and he really loves strive to get results. He’s constantly checking in with the goal to determine how close or how far we are and what it will take to make it happen.
His expertise includes Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Keywords Research, and Conversion Rate Optimization. Also, he can’t say no to pizza.