Because SEO has a historical focus on keywords, when you are doing semantic SEO and bringing results, you will know that there is confusion and misunderstandings right down the line. But what if we could track, measure and demonstrate the effect and value of Semantic SEO? Problem solved! During the webinar, Alex Silva and David Riccitelli will show how you can use Google Data Studio to combine and reformulate the data from Google Analytics and Google Search Console to demonstrate clearly the value it brings to your overall SEO strategy.
Table of content:
– Quick overview of Semantic SEO and its application to a website
– Some examples of concrete results achieved in terms of visibility and traffic
– How to easily import and interpret Google Analytics and Search Console data using entities in Google Data Studio
– How to best apply this game changing approach to get (and keep) the stakeholders onboard
– Audience questions answered by Alex Silva and David Riccitelli
Part of the Kalicube Tuesdays series, organised by Kalicube in partnership with Wordlift.