We currently are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager with a solid SEO background to join our VIP consultancy team. The successful candidate comes with a minimum of 2 years of demonstrable experience in leading SEO campaigns. He/She shall have a natural passion for the digital world and a strong commitment to project solving, teamwork, and planning. He/She will be results-driven, ambitious, and enthusiastic about making an impact with our clients worldwide using AI and Semantic SEO techniques.
A constant desire to learn is part of our DNA. Our most talented team members often excel in being both creative and analytical.
The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for supporting WordLift organic campaigns and will work on data modeling, knowledge graph, SEO audits, SEO forecasting, and search-driven content strategies.
- Collaborate with the VIP team to define and implement innovative SEO strategies that leverage on WordLift’s technology stack and know-how
- Be the contact point for clients, engage them on SEO campaigns, provide reports of the progress and share the principles of semantic SEO
- Support the tech team in integration tasks that might be required to implement the SEO campaign
- Work with the content team to define content model, strategy, and guidelines
- Audit both traditional SEO factors and existing structured data to properly configure the Knowledge Graph for the website
- Work with data from Google Search Console, Google Analytics (or other web analytics tools) to isolate the impact of our work and to plan for future actions
- Assists our product team in improving our technology
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO techniques and innovation in the field of information extraction
- 2-4 years of relevant industry experience in SEO
- Demonstrated knowledge of project planning and management
- Passione for inbound marketing and machine learning
- Great communication skills – Ability to effectively pitch search strategies and articulate decisions to clients
- Curiosity and an eagerness to learn in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Expected Start Date: 3/1/2022
Employment Contract: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
- Health Insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- SEO: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- On a temporary basis, due to COVID-19