The Next Web (aka TNW) is an organization that has the mission to spread the tech culture, inform people who are interested in technology and helps them to connect with each other. It was founded in 2006, when the first edition of TNW Conference took place, and now it manages several initiatives focused on international technology news, business and culture.
Today the company owns five main divisions:
- TNW News: the media branch of the company, one of the most interesting, trustworthy and rich blogs about tech
- TNW Events: the division that organizes the TNW Conference, TNW Mobile Conference, TNW Bowlr and Kings of Code.
- Index: a market intelligence platform, that aims to connect startups and companies around tech (for instance, see WordLift page on the Index)
- TNW Deals: the commercial branch of the company, where tech lovers can find deals for their needs (gadgets, courses and web services)
- TQ: a 6.000 m² tech hub for startups.