GPT-3 is an autoregressive language model that is able to write content that passed the Turing Test. We have been using GPT-3 for almost a year and are lucky to collaborate with Open AI on SEO-related automations. While working with GPT-3 we felt the need to quickly prototype with OpenAI’s models a set of SEO-related prompts. As now anyone can grab a key, we are very pleased to share a simple web app 🎈 (built with Streamlit) that will let you test the following use-cases:
- Creating SEO-Driven Article Outlines
- Crafting good page titles for SEO
- Improving an existing title by providing a target keyword
- Creating FAQ content on scale
- Generating a text snippet in German 🇩🇪 starting from a list of attributes (this is the most experimental, GPT-3 hasn’t been designed to work in languages other than English but as seen in this case it can be used to some extent).
Access to the model has been recently opened to anyone via an easy-to-use API and now any SEO can find new creative ways to apply AI to a large number of useful content marketing tasks. Remember to grab your key from OpenAI.
Credits and relevant links
Do you have an e-commerce store? Discover how to use GPT-3 for product description in our last web story.
Must Read Content
The Power of Product Knowledge Graph for E-commerce
Dive deep into the power of data for e-commerce
Why Do We Need Knowledge Graphs?
Learn what a knowledge graph brings to SEO with Teodora Petkova
Generative AI for SEO: An Overview
Use videos to increase traffic to your websites
SEO Automation in 2023
Improve the SEO of your website through Artificial Intelligence
Touch your SEO: Introducing Physical SEO
Connect a physical product to the ecosystem of data on the web