Why does it matter?
Keeping track of the latest Google Updates and learning how SEO is evolving is crucial to get the best out of your digital marketing strategy.
What are you going to learn?
Here is the list of updates we are going to discuss together:
- Google Search Console now includes the new Core Web Vitals Report. What is it about and how should you use it at best?
- Google My Business adds more hours for specific services.
- Featured Snippets: one of the most pervasive rich snippets has been updated. What’s new?
- Bing Backlink Research Tool has been updated. What’s in it for you now?
- Google May 2020 Core Algorithm Update: what’s new?
- Image Search: Google includes Icons for products, recipes, & videos to help users choose what they need.
- FAQs mark up with structured data
- Google Crawl and Indexing Update
Who is Doreid Haddad?
SEO Expert and Digital Marketing Specialist, Doreid works at WordLift and he really loves strive to get results. He’s constantly checking in with the goal to determine how close or how far we are and what it will take to make it happen.
His expertise includes Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Keywords Research, and Conversion Rate Optimization. Also, he can’t say no to pizza.