€20,000 – €30,000 per year
If you want to consolidate your marketing career on the web and want to work for an innovative startup in the center of Rome, read on.
WordLift is a service that enriches and organizes the content of those who publish on the web, through the use of artificial intelligence technologies, facilitating the operations of content marketing and SEO of companies and editorial staff.
WordLift proposes to democratize the use of semantic technologies for the promotion of content on the web, today reserved only for large companies, offering services through a SaaS model, purchasable directly from the wordlift.io website.
Today we are looking for a Partnership Manager to join our growing marketing team. You will be focused on growth and scaling our marketing, will be involved not just in the partnership and events effort, but will be actively working with the product team. You will ultimately also be coordinating many activities together with the sales and support teams.
Experience & Attitude
- You have a 3-year experience in digital marketing
- You have first hand experience in creating content for the web in written, graphic and video form
- You have experience analyzing data and changing opinion based on data
- You enjoy creating web pages, publishing new content, curating the texts, briefing designers and video makers
- You are confident in virtual communications and enjoy being in front of the camera
- You enjoy selling and the sales process
- You enjoy establishing new relationships, negotiating with partners
- You love the challenge of communicating something technical to non technical people
- You keep up to date with the latest growth hacking techniques
- You believe in the power of storytelling
Know-how and Skills
- Advanced Business English
- Business Italian is helpful but not a requirement
- Other languages are a plus.
- A great networker: a natural ability to develop relevant human relationships
- An amazing content creator: you enjoy creating, revising, and publishing new content
- Basic SEO skills: we are an SEO company, with us, you’ll become an SEO expert in no time.
- Good ADV experience: you’ve been to both ends of the advertising process and know all the metrics.
- Available to work remotely and travel to occasional all-hands meetings in Europe
- Available to have at least 4 hours of work-time that overlap with the CET workday.
- Tools: Google Analytics, Mailchimp, WordPress, Divi,
- Full-time availability
ll presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.
Si prega di autorizzare il trattamento dei dati in conformità al d. l.vo 196/2003 come modificato con il d. l.vo 101/2018 in adeguamento alla normativa europea di cui al Reg. UE 679/2016.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €20,000.00 – €30,000.00 per year
No need to visit the office. No customer contact in person.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- marketing: 3 years (Required)
- partnerships: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)