In this webinar, Doreid Haddad, SEO Specialist in WordLift, and Lukasz Zelezny, founder of SEO London, will show you how to give your products more visibility by adding structured data.
Starting with the latest Google updates and free listings, you will understand more about leveraging Google Shopping and overcoming any obstacles in learning a new workflow.
In particular, our speakers will talk about:
– Reasons behind moving from pay-to-play to more organic results on Google Shopping
– Dives deep into the power of data for e-commerce
– How to give a passport for eCommerce products
– From merchant feed to the product knowledge graph
– Data harmonization and data reconciliation across multilingual and large eCommerce
– Dealing with seasonality
– Deep dive into keywords rather than pages
– GAP – we versus them and what that means
– Snapshot and Antisnapshot, aka what search console can teach us
Doreid Haddad – Senior SEO Expert specialized in semantic SEO, structured data, and building knowledge graphs for SEO for companies that are looking for out-of-the-box scalable SEO solutions.
Lukasz Zelezny – top 10 UK social media influencer, UK search awards judge, and founder of SEO.London. Previously leading his team he is responsible for the uSwitch.com, Zoopla.co.uk, and PrimeLocation organic visibility, conversion rate, traffic and engagement. Lukasz is a hands-on person; he spends lots of his time keeping up to date with the changes in the technology of online marketing.
Speaking at many SEO and social media conferences including ClickZ Shanghai China, ClickZ Jakarta Indonesia, SiMGA Malta, SES London in the United Kingdom as well as conferences held in Europe; Marketing Festival in Brno, Brighton SEO in Brighton, UnGagged in London.