In this webinar, our speakers delve into the captivating world of dialogue and its role in fostering meaningful connections between humans and technology.
Teodora Petkova dels into the concept of dialogue and its role in fostering meaningful connections between humans and technology. She addresses the intriguing question of whether dialogic communication can truly be harnessed for SEO-related activities. The answer may surprise you—it’s both yes and no, and that’s what makes it so captivating!
Andrea Volpini guides you in taking a human-centric approach to designing large language model (LLM)-based chatbots. Learn how to create dynamic content and a conversational experience, from content modelling to conversation design, using a dialogic framework that starts with your schema markup. Discover the transformative potential of structured data and knowledge graphs in adding depth to your content. Incorporate these powerful tools to create an enriching and interactive experience, bridging the gap between users and content.
In particular, what you learn:
- What is dialogue and why it is so importan
- Humanity-first design and tangential human-computer interaction systems
- Can we really use dialogic communication for SEO-related activities? Yes and no, and that’s the beauty of it!
- A human-centric approach to large language model (LLM)- chatbot design using schema markup
- From content modeling to conversation design – the dialogic framework
- Adding depth to content using structured data (and knowledge graphs)
You can view and download Andrea Volpini’s presentation, The Next Generation of Content Creation, here.
Organized by Kalicube in partnership with WordLift.